LynB Designs Cornucopia
Cornucopia is described as a coppery jelly base with intense pink to gold shimmer and holo micro shreds. The formula on this was smooth and easy to work with. It starts out quite sheer but builds up nicely in 3 coats. Dries quickly to a shiny finish. Sealed with glossy top coat.
LynB Designs Iocaine Powder
Iocaine Powder is described as a mix of white flakes, holo micro shimmer, and blue green iridescent glitters. Nice formula with no clumping or dragging of the glitter. My swatches show one coat over a black base. Sealed with glossy top coat.
Do you have a favorite? I am obsessed with Cornucopia, it is the quintessential Fall-in-a-Bottle! They both offer a nice formula though along with unique beauty.
The November Polishes of the Month will be releasing Friday, October 27th at 7pm EST. They will retail for $10 each.
I also have the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales for you, so make a note of them.
- Black Friday Sale ~ Half off with the code BF2K17, GWP at $25, $50, $75, and $100 from Nov 22nd-29th
- The gifts with purchase can be purchased without meeting the limit but for full price.
- 12 days of Multichrome with surprise holo topper and Christmas cuticle oil ~ $75 free US shipping
- Door busters on Black Friday and Cyber Monday with special codes for the first 25 orders
- Special Cyber Monday code CYBER for half off