I knew I wanted to do Indie Shoes and my inspiration is the very first photo I came across. Aren’t the shoes just gorgeous? I dug around through my stash till I found the perfect polishes. I have soooo many indies that it’s usually not hard to find what I need.
- Blush Lacquers Bloodlines
- Different Dimensions Let Your Gourd Down
- Different Dimensions Champagne Rain
- Glam Polish Liberty Belle
- Colors by Llarowe Shattered Sun Flare
- Painted Polish Midnight Mischief
MoYou London Fashionista Collection 11
Reverse stamping was the obvious choice for this mani. I’ve done a lot of reverse stamping over the years, but unfortunately my hand tremors were particularly bad this day and it didn’t turn out quite as neat as I would have liked. I expect thats one of those cases where others probably won’t notice, but I sure will.
Be sure to check out the link up below to see what the other ladies did for today’s mani.
Polish and Paws: Facebook ~ Instagram ~ Twitter ~ Google+ ~ Pinterest
Until next time, stay polished!