I started with this awesome gradient using Top Shelf Lacquer Shamrocked, Don’t Worry – Beer Happy!, and Drinkerbell.
And the final bright neon tropical jungle mani! I loved just stamping randomly, then stopping to look, then some more stamping, taking a quick look, and a bit more stamping still. I used sooo many polishes and stamping plates by the time it was all done!
- Top Shelf Lacquer Shamrocked
- Top Shelf Lacquer Don’t Worry – Beer Happy!
- Top Shelf Lacquer Drinkerbell
- Esmaltes de Kelly Buffy
- Esmaltes de Kelly Icaro
- Esmaltes de Kelly Chuvisco
- Esmaltes de Kelly Tris
- Esmaltes de Kelly Bruce
- Savvy & Chic Fairs & Fireworks
- Cirque Colors Wanderlust
- Color Club White Coated
- MoYou London Tropical 11
- MoYou London Tropical 35
- UberChic Lovely Leaves 02
- Lina Four Seasons Summer 03
- UberChic Vacation Mode
Hope you liked todays mani. I will be back tomorrow with more TROPICAL nails. Be sure to check out the link up below to see what the other ladies came up with.
Polish and Paws: Facebook ~ Instagram ~ Twitter ~ Google+ ~ Pinterest
Until next time, stay polished!