When I started picking out polishes for this mani I went straight to my Painted Polish racks, and I found literally every polish that I needed right there. Alexa’s collections are so cohesive that they are perfect for mixing and matching and getting just the right combination of colors.
- Painted Polish #PSL The Crelly
- Painted Polish Stamped in Greenery
- Painted Polish Stamped in Olive
- Painted Polish Stamped in Brick
- Painted Polish Stamped in Sweet Potato
- Painted Polish Stamped in Mustard
- Painted Polish Stamped in Chocolate
- Painted Polish 2017
- Painted Polish Love Lotus
- Painted Polish Taupe Temptation
- Painted Polish Belle of the Ballroom
- Painted Polish Parades and Pumpkin Pie
- UberChic Lovely Leaves
- UberChic Lovely Leaves 02
Whew! That was a bunch of polishes.
This mani includes layered stamping and reverse stamping decals. It took some time to finish mostly due to the reverse stamping decals, but it’s totally worth the time it takes. I love reverse stamping decals!
Hope you like this mani. Do you get fall color where you live? There isn’t much I like about the area we’re in but I have always loved the fall color.
You can click below to see what the other ladies did for today. It’s always fun to see what the other ladies come up with. I’ll see you back here tomorrow with a new mani!
Polish and Paws: Facebook ~ Instagram ~ Twitter ~ Google+ ~ Pinterest
Until next time, stay polished!