Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
Where the Wild Things Are is one of my favorite childrens books. I remember my parents reading it to me many times, and it has stuck with me throughout my life. Some of these simple little books offer many valuable life lessons. Now let’s take a look at todays mani.
- Stamping Plate JQ-11
- Stamping Plate BM-XL25
- Stamping Plate MoYou Pro XL-14
- Stamping Plate BM-XL359
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Razzle Dazzle Rose
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Cerulean
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Atomic Tangerine
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Dandelion
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Wisteria
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Granny Smith Apple
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Inchworm
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Carnation Pink
- Esmaltes da Kelly Icaro
- Painted Polish Blanc Slate
- Painted Polish Midnight Mischief
- M Polish Rouen
I really like how this mani turned out, and I think it matches the inspiration pretty well. I hope you enjoyed this week, I’ll be back to some collection reviews next week and of course a whole new Digital Dozen for April! Be sure to check out the link up below to see what the other ladies did for today.
Polish and Paws: Facebook ~ Instagram ~ Twitter ~ Google+ ~ Pinterest
Until next time, stay polished!