Free your mind and travel back to a time when far out style and free spirited attitudes converged for one colourful explosion. In the 70s, rockers, hippies, disco dancers and everyone in between celebrated their fashion independence by expressing themselves with wild colours, patterns and shapes. There was no right or wrong; paisley went with stripes, checks went with plaids and they all lived in harmony, can you dig? This Spring China Glaze® introduces House of Colour, a collection celebrating the independent vibes of this eclectic era. Chic crèmes, trippy shimmers, punky chromes and glitters all come together in this unique 12-piece collection.
While inspired by the past, this creative palette still hits the mark on current times, capturing colour trends seen on Spring 2016 catwalks including muted metallic, bright white, creamy nude, and opalescent glitters.
The China Glaze® House of Colour collection includes:
• Shut the Front Door: Pink crème
• Chrome Is Where the Heart Is: Blush chrome
• Sorry I’m Latte: Nude crème
• Glitter Me This…: Gold, pink and white multi glitter
• Girls Just Wanna Have Sun: Light yellow crème
• Let’s Chalk About It: Ultra soft pink crème
• About Layin’ Out: Salmon pink crème
• Pink or Swim: Warm bubblegum pink crème
• In the Near Fuchsia: Fuchsia crème
• Moonlight the Night: Translucent blue and purple color-reflective glitter
• Come Rain or Shine: Bold blue shimmer
• Don’t Be Shallow: Sky blue crème
Express your individuality with the China Glaze® House of Colour collection, available in February 2016 at Ulta and Sally Beauty Supply. MSRP $7.50 for individual shades.
For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).