Sometimes you want to be a bit naughty, but stay within the professional lines. The Office Space collection consists of 8 naughty and neutral shade ideas for the office. These 8 shades add a pop of color and sparkle to your nails, while still keeping the boss happy.
- Take Back CTRL: This dusty rose, mauve leaning shade is the perfect punch of pink for the workplace. This neutral shade will look good on warm or cool skin tones and covers the nail in 2 easy steps.
- Supplies Party: This warm cream shade is loaded with metallic flakes and holo sparkles for a color that will make even the 5th meeting of the day seem enjoyable. Best in 2-3 coats
- Staple Reaction: Somedays it seems like the stapler is the best work relationship you have, until you cast your eyes on this metallic shade on your tips. Silvery flakes and holo sparkles add shine to the deepened grey with purple undertones. Best in 2 coats.
- Makin’ Copies: This pale silver color is filled with white shimmer, but when the light from the copy machine hits, you will see a rainbow of linear holo sparkles. Best in 2-3 coats.
- Fax of Life: This dark platinum grey polish is loaded with linear holographic pigment, for a sparkly grey manicure both indoors and out! Best in 2 coats.
- Cubicle Pusher: Ahh the cubicle life. Those tiny walled spaces where every conversation is public and your business is your business. This muted holographic grape shade will make your nails the one topic of conversation you don’t mind if your neighbor hears. Best in 2-3 coats.
- Caught on Tape: There is no need to look for cameras when wearing this shade. This pale mauve shade is super creamy, and a dream with 1-2 coat coverage. This trendy pale shade will make your nails pop on even the worst security camera.
- A Hint of Manilla: We dare you to call this vanilla shade boring. This mega flame polish is loaded with holographic sparkle set against a soft tan base. This shade is perfect in 2-3 coats and will make filing a pleasure.