Night Owl Lacquer Yes Way Rose
Snacks on Rotation and Night Owl Lacquer
Yes Way Rose is described as a wine toned pink with light pink metallic micro flakies, pink crystal micro flakies and various sizes of lime green to gold color shifting iridescent glitters.
I love the depth this polish has. No formula problems and I used 3 coats plus glossy top coat for my swatches.
Hiding Dory is described as a coral pink with aqua shimmer, fine turquoise shimmer, and gold microflakies.
Julie really brought my inspiration to life with this polish! No formula problems and I did 2 coats plus glossy top coat for my swatches.
Blinding neon pink – this is it! The purple fleck is an added bonus. No issues and I used 2 coats plus glossy top coat for my swatches.
Cyberpink is described as a hot pink holo loaded with super shiny silver flakes.
Wow. If you’re feeling blingy or sparkling this polish should definitely grace your tips! The ultimate in girly-girl shades. No formula problems and I used 2 coats with glossy top coat for my swatches.
Marilyn Mon-Rose is described as a bubblegum pink with gold flakes and a little bit of blue and violet shift.
At first glance this looks pretty close to ‘Hiding Dory’ but they are actually quite different. Im putting a side by side shot below. No formula problems and I used 2 coats with glossy top coat for my swatches.
A quick comparison of the Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer and Bad Bitch Polish for you. As you can see the BBP is more pink with a sprinkling of gold flakies, whereas the BEGL leans more coral has more flakies plus the aqua shimmer.
It was so fun to be involved in this box. Great bloggers and great makers alike! Every polish is beautiful and flawless. The Color Box Pink will release for preorder June 9 at 12 noon EST and run through June 16 on The Color Box site. The cost will be $45 + shipping and it can be shipped internationally.
The Color Box: Website ~ Facebook ~ Instagram
One box is being given away! Be sure to enter below. Closes tonight, so no lollygaggin’ my friends!
Until next time, stay polished!
Wait one second, I’m not done with you quite yet. You do want a chance to win a box, right? The not-so-fine print…
1. Open worldwide.
2. NO giveaway accounts, spam, or empty accounts. Winning entries will be checked, and those will be disqualified.
3. You must be 18 years or older.
4. You will have 48 hours to respond to email to claim your prize. After 48 hours another winner will be chosen.
5. The Color Box holds no responsibility once the package has been dropped off at the post office.
6. The only required entry is your email address; other options will then be unlocked but are optional
7. If you are already following someone, be sure to still put your info. That’s basically a free entry!