Here is the original post from The Polished Koi.
*includes press samples
I didn’t have the same flakie topper from FUN Lacquer that she did so I tested out a number of different flakie toppers to see how they did. I ended up using 2 different toppers, interchanging the layers. I was not able to get the chrome like appearance that she did but I did get a lovely opal effect with many different colors shining through.
Heres what I used:
- UberChic Mini Plate Succulents
- Tonic Polish Your Vibe Attacks Your Tribe
- Tonic Polish Novitiate
- Tonic Polish Endless Shrimp
- Blush Lacquers Banana Boat Float
- Blush Lacquers My Beach Umbrella – Ella – Ella
- Colors by Llarowe Davros
- Colors by Llarowe Weeping Angels
- Painted Polish Midnight Mischief
Even though I did not achieve the same effect I’m still very pleased with how these turned out. I do want to keep playing with my toppers though and see if I have one that gives the same effect.
Hope you liked todays mani, check back tomorrow for one more!
Also be sure to check out the link up below to see what the other ladies did for today’s mani.
Polish and Paws: Facebook ~ Instagram ~ Twitter ~ Google+ ~ Pinterest
Until next time, stay polished!