Kenny G Breathless Album Cover Nails
For this mani I started with 2 coats of Painted Polish Gray Goddess on my middle finger and pinky, then on my other nails I did a smoosh base using Midnight Mischief, Stamped in Stone, Stamped in Clay, and Gray Goddess. I sealed it all with glossy top coat and then finished it off with my stamping.
- Painted Polish Midnight Mischief
- Painted Polish Stamped in Stone
- Painted Polish Stamped in Clay
- Painted Polish Blanc Slate
- Painted Polish Stamped in Crimson
- Painted Polish Gray Goddess
- MoYou London Rockstar 14
- Moyra 119 Let the Music Play
- UberChic Alphabet 01
I hope you like my Kenny G nails, I really love how they turned out. I’ll be back tomorrow with a new set of album cover nails. Be sure to check out the link up below to see what the other ladies did for today.
Polish and Paws: Facebook ~ Instagram ~ Twitter ~ Google+ ~ Pinterest
Until next time, stay polished!