Also, be sure to check the end of this post for a chance to win the 2010 Decades Collection!
For this next look I started with 3 coats of Baby, Baby, Baby on all nails. Once completely dry I used triangle shaped french tip guides to paint my tips with Olympiad. Again, if you have a steady hand this can be freehanded without guides.
I found Olympiad to be very interesting as the shade appeared to change based on the polish I paired it with. On the first mani it appears gold next to the red, but on this mani it leans more pewter next to the purple. Very interesting shade.
I hope you enjoyed these beginner nail art mani’s. Have you ever tried Square Hue polish? If not you just might be in luck as I’m giving away a set of these December 2010 decades collection!
Enter below for a chance to win, I will leave this giveaway open for one week.
- US or US mule only.
- NO giveaway accounts, spam, or empty accounts. Winning entries will be checked and those will be disqualified.
- You must be 18 years or older. No exceptions.
- You will have 48 hours to respond to email to claim your prize. After 48 hours another winner will be chosen. Make sure you sign up with an email that you check frequently.
- Don’t unfollow once giveaways end. It’s rude, you will be blocked, and you won’t have a chance to enter our future giveaways.
- Giveaway runs from December 11th – December 18th. Winner will be announced by Monday December 21st.